Saturday, May 23, 2009

A Few Things I Like

-L'Aroma Cafe's Fresh Red Iced Tea (Newbury Street). Worth Tasting :)
-Jewelry by Boston artist Adriana Unarreal (sold at Looc boutique), just discovered her pieces and they are amazing!
-Hazelnut Iced Coffees from Breaking New Grounds (if you're ever in Durham or Portsmouth NH)... haven't had a cup better 
-the Italian language, which I'd love to speak more of, but have retained only a bit
-French films and fashion
-My guy's music<3 
-Wearing my mother's old jewelry
-Moccasins
-Poetry (especially that of Natasha Tretheway, Qwo-Li Driskill, Pablo Neruda, Sharon Olds, Marge Piercy, David Berman, etc)
-Photography Books (especially Richard Avedon's work)
-Story People (cards and artwork)
-Chunky rings from David Yurman
-Pinky Otto dresses (Newbury Street)
-Westerly Beach (RI) and all of it's memories
-Painting, less skill and more expression. I mostly enjoy making cards with my watercolors

No comments:

Post a Comment